Thursday, 4 October 2012

Meet The Professors (virtually)

Hi everyone.

Professor Poliakoff
I will be hosting a Google Hangout with various professors who appear in my assorted science videos.

This will include Professor Martyn Poliakoff, Professor Ed CopelandProfessor Michael Merrifield and Professor Philip Moriarty.

It's a chance to see them live (on your screens) and ask them whatever you like... Nice change from me asking all the questions, hey?

It will be on December 3, 2012 at 5pm in the UK (noon, Eastern Standard Time for those in the US).

It will be hosted HERE on the periodicvideos Google+ page.

AND BROADCAST ON THE PERIODICVIDEOS YOUTUBE PAGE.

Professor Moriart
I hope things will run smoothly and people will be asking live questions.

But just in case things get glitchy, you can leave any suggesting talking points here on the blog!

#MeetProfessors

2 comments:

  1. My reaction when I read this: http://i.imgur.com/8mhxt.gif :D Brady you have done really superb work on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I'll be in school during the hangout. If possible, could you ask them what they think sparked their interest in science to begin with?

    ReplyDelete