Thursday, 3 May 2012

Some Everest Photos

I've been away for a few weeks, fulfilling my childhood dream of seeing Mt Everest.

A few facts and figures about the mountain appear in the latest Numberphile video - getting it out of my system I guess! :)

Anyway, here are a few more pics from the trip for people who are as captivated by the famous mountain as me.

A drink on the way up

Not bad for an iPhone pic (Everest and Nuptse)

The famous pyramid

Touching the summit!

Yaks in the Himalaya

Me and the mountain


  1. Nice pictures man! Looks like you had an awesome time in the Nepal area! Numberphile brought me here and I'm glad it did!

  2. If you wish to understand a brief history of football, you need to admit that for whatever reason, humans possess a natural desire to stop things. Be it to discharge frustration, or just for enjoyable, we do that even without having noticing.